Last week we photographed our feathered friends, how about some furry ones this week?
Weekly Photography Challenge – Dogs and Puppies
Need some help? Try these articles:
- How to Take Better Action Photos of Dogs
- Pros and Cons of Photographing Dogs with a Prime Lens
- 10 Amazing Camera Hacks for Better Dog Photography
- How to Photograph Agility Events and Other Dog Sports
- 5 Good Reasons to Take Your Dog on Photography Walks
- 6 Tips for Working with Unruly Animals in Pet Photography
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.